Wapack Labs LLC Introduces the Virtual Trust Officer Program
New Boston, NH USA – Wapack Labs LLC http://www.wapacklabs.com announced today their new Virtual Trust Officer (vTO) Program. Insider threats plague even the most sophisticated corporate offices, including the US Government, and nearly every corporation in the world. One unhappy employee can ruin your organization’s reputation, open the door for a Ransomware demand, resulting in millions of dollars in losses. Wapack Labs has designed a virtual Trust Officer (vTO) Program to help combat this growing problem. Trust is the key to corporate success. The vTO can perform government designed background checks, interview your employees, and perform a variety of sensitive internal cyber and dark web investigations to establish a proactive preventative insider threat program. The program is confidential and run by former law enforcement professionals.
“The loss of intellectual property, financial information and internal documents can be devastating to any organization,” stated Bruce Foucart, President of Foucart & Associates and former Director of the National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center. “The vTO Program will provide a peace of mind for any size company.”
“The vTO program is helping our clients to be more proactive by seeing what insider threats can affect their businesses, before the problem can become more severe and a loss occur,” said Bill Schenkleberg, vTO Program Director at Wapack Labs and former Special Agent in Charge, Coast Guard Investigative Service.
About Wapack Labs LLC
Wapack Labs, located in New Boston, NH USA is a Cyber Threat Analysis and Intelligence organization supporting the Red Sky Alliance, the FS-ISAC, and individual organizations by offering expert level targeted intelligence analysis.
For questions or comments regarding this news release, please contact Jim McKee, CFO at 314-422-8185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 18, 2019 Cyber Intelligence Briefing - March 20, 2019, 11AM Mar 18, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 13th Annual State of the CIO Mar 12, 2019
- Jan 15, 2019 Wapack Labs LLC Introduces the Virtual Trust Officer Program Jan 15, 2019
- Dec 5, 2018 Wapack Labs Corp. Introduces RedXray Dec 5, 2018
- Jul 16, 2018 Wapack Labs Speaks to WMUR on the 12 Indicted Russian Agents Jul 16, 2018
- Apr 25, 2018 Implications of Russian Sanctions by the US Apr 25, 2018
- Feb 19, 2018 WMUR REPORTS ON RUSSIAN HACKERS Feb 19, 2018
- Feb 5, 2018 GROWING NUMBER OF DRUGS BEING SMUGGLED VIA DARK WEB Feb 5, 2018
- May 15, 2017 JEFF STUTZMAN SPEAKS ON THE WANNACRY RANSOMWARE ATTACK May 15, 2017