WAPACK LABS PARTNERS WITH ISACA BRINGING EVEN MORE OFFERINGS TO MEMBERS
Rolling Meadows, IL, USA (22 November 2017) – Joining the benefits available in the ISACA Member Advantage program at no additional cost is access to cybersecurity content from Wapack Labs, a cyber intelligence, and threat analysis company that provides early warning and threat detection services worldwide.
Wapack is known for their cyber threat intelligence solutions, that are both informational and timely, providing guidance to security and risk decision-makers within an enterprise. ISACA members will have access to a new threat analysis report weekly as part of their ISACA membership. Members also have the opportunity to subscribe to premium packages to receive additional content from Wapack, including access to Wapack’s Cyber Threat Analysis Center (CTAC), which provides threat analysis tools.
“ISACA is continuously adding new member benefits to provide practical, timely and relevant information that helps members excel in their jobs,” said Frank Schettini, CIO of ISACA. “ISACA’s partnership with Wapack helps us equip our members with the latest resources on threat intelligence, to help strengthen their cybersecurity programs.”
Users of ISACA’s Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Training Platform will also find themselves at an advantage with the new information on threats and threat actors, as the platform gives users the skills they need to respond to those threats. The latest Wapack content is available to members for free download today and is available at https://cybersecurity.isaca.org/threat-resources/wapack-labs.
Global association ISACA serves more than 138,000 members in more than 180 countries. ISACA members are students and professionals who work in the areas of assurance, governance, risk and information security. Among member, benefits are free webinars and virtual conferences, discounted or free access to ISACA publications, discounted rates on ISACA conferences and certifications, and access to more than 72 free continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Additional information on becoming an ISACA member is available at www.isaca.org/membership.
About ISACANearing its 50th year, ISACA (isaca.org) is a global association helping individuals and enterprises achieve the positive potential of technology. Today’s world is powered by technology, and ISACA equips professionals with the knowledge, credentials, education, and community to advance their careers and transform their organizations. ISACA leverages the expertise of its half-million engaged professionals in information and cyber security, governance, assurance, risk and innovation, as well as its enterprise performance subsidiary, CMMI Institute, to help advance innovation through technology. ISACA has a presence in more than 188 countries, including more than 215 chapters and offices in both the United States and China.
- Mar 18, 2019 Cyber Intelligence Briefing - March 20, 2019, 11AM Mar 18, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 13th Annual State of the CIO Mar 12, 2019
- Jan 15, 2019 Wapack Labs LLC Introduces the Virtual Trust Officer Program Jan 15, 2019
- Dec 5, 2018 Wapack Labs Corp. Introduces RedXray Dec 5, 2018
- Jul 16, 2018 Wapack Labs Speaks to WMUR on the 12 Indicted Russian Agents Jul 16, 2018
- Apr 25, 2018 Implications of Russian Sanctions by the US Apr 25, 2018
- Feb 19, 2018 WMUR REPORTS ON RUSSIAN HACKERS Feb 19, 2018
- Feb 5, 2018 GROWING NUMBER OF DRUGS BEING SMUGGLED VIA DARK WEB Feb 5, 2018
- Nov 29, 2017 WAPACK LABS PARTNERS WITH ISACA BRINGING EVEN MORE OFFERINGS TO MEMBERS Nov 29, 2017
- May 15, 2017 JEFF STUTZMAN SPEAKS ON THE WANNACRY RANSOMWARE ATTACK May 15, 2017