Wapack Labs Corp. Introduces RedXray
New Boston, NH USA – Wapack Labs LLC http://www.wapacklabs.com announced today that their new service RedXray is now available for production use. RedXray monitors threats against your networks and your supply chain in a single console. The service automatically notifies you of any threats in your enrolled named entities for any industry segment. For use in supply chains, you can see who is at risk on daily basis and comply with NIST 800-171 rules. There are multiple use applications for banking (monitoring borrowers’ cyber health), finance (confirming cyber threats before investing) and insurance (is your client already in cyber jeopardy). If a client is having cyber issues, you can identify the problem quickly and easily and mitigate losses immediately.
“We use RedXray as a critical capability in our supply chain Strategic Assessment and Continuous Assessment engagements. It is by far the most robust offering we have seen,” stated John M.B. O’Connor, Chairman, Whitney Strategic Services LLC a New York City based business risk consulting firm.
“RedXray is helping our clients to be more proactive by seeing what cyber threats are affecting their business relationships, before the problem becomes more severe and a loss could occur. We use it internally to monitor our own portfolio of customers, and we now offer it to our customers to monitor their portfolio of suppliers, clients and customers,” said Jeff Stutzman, Chief Intelligence Officer at Wapack Labs.
About Wapack Labs LLC
Wapack Labs, located in New Boston, NH USA is a Cyber Threat Analysis and Intelligence organization supporting the Red Sky Alliance, the FS-ISAC, and individual organizations by offering expert level targeted intelligence analysis.
For questions or comments regarding this news release, please contact Jim McKee, CFO at 314-422-8185 or email@example.com.
- Mar 18, 2019 Cyber Intelligence Briefing - March 20, 2019, 11AM Mar 18, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 13th Annual State of the CIO Mar 12, 2019
- Jan 15, 2019 Wapack Labs LLC Introduces the Virtual Trust Officer Program Jan 15, 2019
- Dec 5, 2018 Wapack Labs Corp. Introduces RedXray Dec 5, 2018
- Jul 16, 2018 Wapack Labs Speaks to WMUR on the 12 Indicted Russian Agents Jul 16, 2018
- Apr 25, 2018 Implications of Russian Sanctions by the US Apr 25, 2018
- Feb 19, 2018 WMUR REPORTS ON RUSSIAN HACKERS Feb 19, 2018
- Feb 5, 2018 GROWING NUMBER OF DRUGS BEING SMUGGLED VIA DARK WEB Feb 5, 2018
- Nov 29, 2017 WAPACK LABS PARTNERS WITH ISACA BRINGING EVEN MORE OFFERINGS TO MEMBERS Nov 29, 2017
- May 15, 2017 JEFF STUTZMAN SPEAKS ON THE WANNACRY RANSOMWARE ATTACK May 15, 2017